Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water for one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of 30 mins. The batter is now ready for use.
- Enhance the flavour by adding chopped Onions or Drumstick leaves or Vazhaipoo (Banana Flower) and Curry Leaves to the batter and mix it well
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Adai/Chilla.
- Spread the batter in spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil (1 teaspoon or as needed).
- Cook until the Adai/Chilla turns golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Idli podi with Ghee or Oil, small cube of Butter with Jaggery, Vegetable curry, Avial, etc.
Ingredients: Pearl Millet, Channa Dal, Toor Dal, Red Chilly, Rock Salt.